* May 31st Men & Ladies Novice Singles
* June 7th Ladies and Men Singles finals
* June 10th Mixed pairs nominations close
* June 14th Mixed pairs round 1
* AGM set for 12th August - tentatively
* Presentation night 1 May postponed
* Corporate bowls cancelled
* Bingo cancelled pending review
The Federal and Western Australian Governments, and Bowls Australia have agreed to allow bowling clubs to permit their members to use greens for roll-ups and small intra-club tournaments, but under strict conditions which if breached may result in significant penalties to both the player and to the club. The Management of Joondalup Bowling Club have agreed to allow their members to play, but requires every player to read and sign this declaration.
CONDITIONS OF PLAY – CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
I AGREE: -
• That I will not attend if I am feeling unwell.
• To wash and sanitise my hands prior to commencement of play.
• That I will maintain a minimum of 1.5 metres physical distance between myself and any other person at all times.
• To play only on the rink assigned to me, and will ensure that a vacant bowling rink, or green bank, exists on either side of my rink.
• To only touch the jack and mat if I am the bowler assigned.
• To not share any other equipment with another player.
• That I will wash and sanitise my hands after completion of play.
• That I will immediately leave the Joondalup Bowling Club and surrounds on completion of my play.
I (Name)__________________________________ have read and understood the above conditions and agree to abide by these conditions while within the Joondalup Bowling Club’s premises. I understand that if I fail to comply with any of these conditions that I may be refused permission to play in the future. Duty Managers will observe players to ensure compliance and will warn players of any observed breaches. They will also report these breaches for as long as these conditions are in place.
Signature _______________________________ Date ____________________